Monday, November 17, 2008

BOOKA




Me and Cody got a puppy last month and he is the  funniest little guy. When we first got him I refused having a dog sleep in the bed with me and Cody, Booka would cry and cry all night because we didnt let him sleep with us, and we caved in we now sleep with a little puppy. Its kind of a good thing because he will wake up around 7:30 and start liking my face, so he gets me out of bed in the morning. Here are some of the cute things he does: *When he plays with his toys he will talk to them lol, he makes this little crying noise. * He loves to lick people, but he has to lick your lips and he wont stop until you say no more thank you. * If me and Cody want to cuddle Booka has to be there, there is no cuddling without a dog up in our faces now. * He is really picky about the bowl he eats out of. He wont eat out of a small doggy bowl, it has to be  a big one. He is a great puppy!!


1 comment:

C said...

Hey Kara! This is chelo. I ran across your blog on Natalie's...hope you don't mind! Cute dog!! How's the married life?! It's crazy it's already been like 5 months! Where are you two living?