I thought I would do a quick post to update you on our little family. And I'm sorry there aren't any pictures. I'm to lazy to download them but I will post some soon.
Life is really good! We are just loving little Cooper. He is a really good baby and we are getting a pretty good routine going.
The first three days after he was born was HARD!! I seriously thought I may not be able to do it:) I was so excused from the labor and I was to worked up to sleep when Cooper was sleeping, thinking he might need me any second or what if he cant breath. I couldn't relax. On the way home from the hospital I told Cody this will be our only child:) I have now taken that comment back.
Days 4-10 where a lot better. My mom was here and help out a lot. I was still pretty tired and trying to get use to everything
Days 11-14 have been really really good. We have a pretty consistent routine going on. I am able to relax and just enjoy being a mom. He is so precious.
Some things to remember about these past two weeks....
*Cooper has been nursing like a champ!! He has gained all his weight plus 4 oz.
* He smells so good!
* When he is awake he is so calm and content. He will just look all around the room, checking out the world.
* He love to suck!!! I will nurse him for a good 30 min and he is so full but he still wants to suck. He sucks on his fingers, clothes, anything he can get in his mouth.
* The spirit is so strong with him in our home. I love it!
* He knows the sound of Codys and my voice. He will turn his head and look when we talk to him.
* He is a good sleeper! He is waking up once in the middle of the night for a feeding and I put him right back to bed. He will wake up if he is poopy too. Cody has been getting up for those.
* Cody is so good with him!! It just melts my heart to see him being a Dad. He know exactly what to do. He is a natural.