Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Camping

Labor day weekend. Its was so fun and really rainy!
LOVE CAMPING


All wet from the rain.
He did not like the rain! While we were in a hurry to pack up our stuff, we didn't realize Boone was afraid of the rain. He was hiding under the truck and would not come out, not even for a treat. So I had to crawl under there and pull him out. Then he just hid at the bottom of my feet.
Boone did not want a picture! I had to hold him there and he was freaking out.
All pets had to be tied up, he did have 30ft leash but he manage to shorten it to about 1ft.

Cody hanging out by the fire.


2 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

i freakin love camping!! i'm so glad you guys were able to go... i need to go before it gets to cold.. it was sogood seeing you at the game.. i miss you so so much!! love you !!

Aaron and Jessica said...

Fun! I love camping. Boone is so cute! I am so glad I got to see you on my birthday week as well! It made it that more awesome. Cant wait until you come visit again. Love you!