Friday, September 23, 2011

Update


I am long over due for an update. Our computer is out if room to upload photos, so it feels weird doing updates w/o pictures. There will be a hole bundle of posts if when we get our new computer!
Here is a little update on what we have been up to....
Cody is still working as a financial rep and working so hard. It is not an easy job that comes with a lot of stress but he is so good! He is such a hard worker and really loves what he does. Im glad he is smart and knows what to do with money because if it was up to me I would have a checking account and savings account and thats all:) 
Our ward boundries changed and we got put into a new ward. I am a little sad to leave our ward but Im sure I will make friends in the new ward. And Ive already spotted some younger couples that should be our friends:) Cody got put in as a sunday school teacher for the youth and I got put back in the YW presidency. I wouldnt know what to do if they put me anywhere else:)
Im a still doing hair and I absolutely LOVE working from home.  Im doing about 2 -3 clients a day and staying very busy with it. Its a perfect balance for me to stay busy and not get to stir crazy staying home all day. 
(Here is my venting session) My body is falling apart! This week I found out I need glasses I cant see. Found out my back is very messed up and will need a lot of work done to fix it. Found out my jaw is crucked and I need braced (again) for two years to fix it:) FUN... Oh well hopefully I get it all fixed when im young and wont need anything else done when Im older.
Cooper is doing great!! We love being parents! I cant believe how smart he is getting. It seems like he learns a new trick every day. 
I hope to get caught up with post soon!!! 



No comments: