Friday, December 2, 2011

ThanksGiving!!

Five days in AZ for Thanksgiving! It was so fun! We spent the holidays at Codys sisters house in Gilbert with his family. It was so fun, I now want to move to there. The week was full of lots of eating, shopping, games, football, hiking, dog walking and hanging out. Its always a good time when we get together. It was a great trip, we cant wait to go back!
 Coop did awesome on the plane rides. He even took a little nap!

 Hand and Foot a family favorite!!


 Hiking camelback Mt. Im really glad we left the baby home with grandma, it was a steep hike.










 Getting the hair done:)



 Football

 Family Photos





2 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

Love it!! I need to get caught up... I need to get pics from Mindi first! I had a blast over Thanksgiving - and it was warm!! So glad we got to see you.

I figured out what to get you guys for Christmas - hallelujah!

JaKe and NaT* said...

so so cute! what a fun thanksgiving it looked like you had! Cant believe how big little coop is gettin....what a cutie! Love and miss you my beautiful friend!