Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Salon redo

Before... Sorry this is the only before picture I could find. I always forget to take them.

- AFTER-





Ok, I really don't think these pictures do justice but I have know photographer so they will have to do. The salon make over turned out so good! Im in love. I really liked the salon before but it always felt a little cold and unfinished. So with some new paint, a rug and some new decor. It made a HUGE difference. It is still not done I have a few more things to replace and add but for now I am happy with the redo!

2 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

Looks stunning!!! It is nice and inviting looking. I could curl up and read a book on that little bench.

JaKe and NaT* said...

so so cute! Love the changes.. i only wish i could see it in person!! love and miss you! p.s. sorry you never got a christmas card from me hahaha in fact i lost them some where and have yet to find them hahah so sorry:)