Saturday, April 28, 2012

Update time

This is going to be a quick update on everything thats going on with us right now. (It may be a little boring for most people, sorry)

Life is great! We are all super busy with work and play. Codys job is going really good. I am loving the fact that he is working from home and I get to see him most of the day, even if he is in his office all day. My business is going so good. I love being able to work for home and take care of Cooper at the same time . It is working out really good for us. 
As for Cooper I can't get over this little boy! He is my favorite little guy in the hole world. He is at such a fun age. 13 months already! I can't believe how fast he is growing. Some things I want to remember about the little piglet our...
-he is SO CLOSE to walking!! it is going to happen any day now. Cody and I our leaving for a trip next week and I have a feeling it will happen when we are gone. But I've been prepping myself that I will problably  miss it.So maybe ill be ok if it happens:) 
-he has started the tantrums already!! I can't believe it. If i take away a toy (cell phone), or change his diaper when he is not wanting to. Watch out!! Some times it makes me laugh at how mad he can get at such a little thing that I am going to do if he likes it or not:) 
-loves, loves, loves the out doors! He would stay outside day and night, hot or cold if I let him. When I make him come in he gets so sad. 
-Still love his food! Some favorites this month and been cheese sticks, bananas, pbjs, and eggs. Eggs are definitely a favorite! For breakfast he can eat 4 eggs at least. 
-the way he asks for eggs is the cutest! I need to video it. He will blow and blow! The way this started is when every I bring the eggs over to him I will blow on the eggs because they are hot. Now he just starts blowing when he wants them:)
- wow he is busy!! He is seriously a busy busy boy! He doesn't stop!
-he loves his books. I read to him at least two or three time a day and he loves it. His favorite are books with animal in them.
-he loves hid dad! He says dada all day long!




No comments: