Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mice

Ok we have a mouse problem. I thought we got them all but this week they have come back with a vengeance. I guess thats what you get when you live in the country. 
This was Codys and my conversation that we had last night. I cant stop laughing about it. 

C, " Freak! They are trashing our house. (he is quite mad)
Me, "Who is trashing the house"?
C, " These stupid mice, they have made a home behind the fridge. They are acting like they own the place."

Any tips on getting the mice? Im getting tired of the little things.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! That stinks! We had a mice problem one time when we lived in Gilbert. We just put up those metal traps that catch them live, then my dad drowned them all... it was really sad for me... I was really young. haha Anyways good luck! (I really hope our renters don't get mice too!)

Heart Mommy said...

After visiting the wall of death at IFA, we finally decided on the blue stuff that dries out their insides and makes them go outside in search of water.. You have to be very careful because you have a doggie. Every time they dig up a field for a new road or new houses we get the darn critters. Even crazier is the voles. At least those critters stay outside... Glue beds by the way are safe if you want to catch them alive... I can do anything but mice... Spiders and snakes no problem

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Brynn... Yes, We stay clear of the blue stuff after my dog got into some. That was fun:) But we will try the sticky traps i think they have caught onto the other mouse traps
.
You telling me that your afraid of mice reminds me of the time you where staying at my house and a mouse was in the basement hall and you seriously about died. I think you even tried climbing the wall. Haha