Friday, March 22, 2013

IPHONE

Backdate... Dec. 29 2012

Oh my goodness... Cooper has a serious problem! Anyone that has spent a little time with this kid knows exactly what it is. 
He is ADDICTED to phone/electronics. Its bad!! He could play with a phone for hours if I let him. 
I one time gave him my phone thinking I could take a small cat nap (I was in the 1st trimester of pregnancy and so tired) Well 3 hours later I woke up and he was still playing with my phone!!
I am pretty strict with him at home about phones and tv, he really only gets it maybe 20-30 a day. 
But that doesnt stop him from asking all the time:)
He is also getting very good a stealing our phones with out us knowing and hiding:) Hence the photos!!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love that last picture! He looks so sad that you caught him lol. I miss you and want to give him a big hug!

Jamie said...

I also just noticed that in the second picture he is holding the phone backwards. Was he taking pictures of himself?? :)