Monday, April 13, 2009

Family

Family is so wonderful!! For Easter Cody and I were able to go to my sisters house where all of my family met. It was so great to be together!! We had so much fun! My sister Jennifer has the cutest little kids ever, it is so fun to watch them grow up and get so big and smart. I wish we lived closer to my family, so we could see them everyday! 


Little Essie ready to go on the easter egg hunt


My brother Jake and Essie at the soccer game. He is so 
good with kids. He is going to make a great dad someday!
Me and Nicholas, I LOVE him!!

Jackson, Jennifer and Thomas 
Looking for easter eggs. ( I think Cody hid them a little bit to hard for them)
We had to give pretty big hints on where to look and what to look under:)
                                   My wonderful mother!!! I love her so much
Cody makin a smore! Yum...

2 comments:

Lara said...

fun stuff! i LOVE that picture at the top of your blog! so cute!! how are you guys doing?

Alyssa/Jo said...

Looks like you had a good time. I laughed when you said Cody hid the eggs too well! He is a competitor!