Monday, March 30, 2009

The Nuggets Game!!


On Saturday Cody and I went to the Nuggets game. It was so fun!! We went with everyone from his work, and his boss paid for everyone's tickets plus $30 of concession coupons. We had club seating so that was pretty cool too. It was a little weird for me, because my whole life Ive been a Utah Jazz fan. But I guess I'm a Nuggets fan now that I live in Colorado:)





You would think it would be easy spending $30 at a BB game because everything is so expensive but it was hard! When we first got there me and Cody shared Chinese food for dinner. Then realized we still had $21 to spend. I was full and didnt want to eat anything else. So Cody got a pretzel, a mt dew, lg popcorn and ice cream! And ate it all! Just so we didn't waste the free money lol. And Im pretty sure he could have eaten more:)



Brian and Jordan.

2 comments:

berrymom said...

I love that picture of you and Cody turned around with the court behind you. Jackson would have done the same as Cody...pigged out on as much free junk food as possible!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Hey girl! Love the pictures, and it looks as if the Nuggets game was a blast! You two are so perfect together!

-I'm adding your blog to ours! Hope that's okay~