Monday, November 30, 2009

For our Christmas present from Cody's parents they took us to Mexico. It was SO FUN. It was great to spend time with everyone. These pics are of a tour we went on. We went on 13 Zip lines through a mexican forest.

The group... Alyssa and Shane, Cody and Kara, ED, Kylie and Ryan

(Sorry I dont know how to flip this.)
Beautiful Alyssa
My sister in law Kylie. We didnt get a picture, but she went on one of the zip lines upside down.
Really High, I had so many butterflies
The view was breath taking, and the pic doesnt do it justice
Cody flying by!
ED! I love him, the tour guides thought he was so funny. One of them even called him Santa lol


5 comments:

Aaron and Jessica said...

Kara you are crazy! That looks so high you are brave that is for sure. I am glad you had fun. I will give you the website for the pattern for the stockings the really were so easy. I miss you too! You need to come to Utah and visit!

berrymom said...

I am so glad you had such a good time! We will have to do that with the Groesbeck's sometime.

Lara said...

OH MY! i'm SO jealous! that looks like so much fun! what a fun christmas present! what a beautiful place!

Alyssa/Jo said...

YAY!!! I love these pictures!! I can't wait to put them up on my blog...I really need to update. You are so sweet to call me beautiful. You are gorgeous! I had so much fun with you guys and being your roomie...sorta! See you soon!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Awesome!! That looks like so much fun...though I am not a big fan of heights. :)When are you two coming out to TN? We can hike the Smokies! :)(okay,...so that's no comparison to zip lining through Mexico...but we don't have Markham money like Ed and Mindy...hehe)