Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween just isn't the same, I miss going trick or treating and getting all that candy. I cant wait until I have kids to take:) This year we went to a Halloween party at one of our friends house. We had a great time and it was fun to see everyone dress up. Cody as a Skyline Football Coach and me as a Skyline Football player.
Im pretty sure if I was a FB player I would have to be the one throwing the ball, because I can not catch a ball to save my life.
He makes a pretty cute coach:)
YEAH I got a PIANO! It's my mother in laws, who let me borrow it while we are renting the farm house.
This is how Mr. Boone has been sleeping. He is so funny

4 comments:

Ultimate Kits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
morgan said...

I love your piano! I'm so jealous! I wish I had one! And I love how Mr. Boone sleeps! He is so cute! I was talking to your sister the other day and I was telling her how we used to eat jars of pickles at track meets! Haha! Good times! I love your costumes too! You are so pretty!

Lara said...

i love the new picture you have on top of your blog its so cute! you're so beautiful! its true.. when you have kids to dress up and take trick or treating.. and they do all the work, and you eat their candy....... its really fun ;) cute costume idea. I didn't know you were a piano girl, so talented! and your dog.. what a funny position, lol!

Alyssa/Jo said...

So are you taking lessons?