Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update...

Hello everyone, I feel like its been a really long time sense I have posted anything. January has been a really busy month. Here's some things we have been doing...

* We have been house hunting . It started out being a lot of fun and I got so exited the first time we went to go look at houses. I found the dream home that I had to buy, and before we were able to put an offer on it someone else got it:( I know I was so sad. Then two weeks later I found an even better home, this time it was just a little over our budget and they wont go down on the price. After that incident I am ready to be done. I cant wait tell we find a house.

*I turned 21 YEAH! I work in the morning that day, then my in laws took me to a movie, then Cody took me to the melting pot.( It is a fondue restaurant.) It was so good! He surprised me with a cruise. Which I was really exited for, but sense he didn't book the tickets. I may have talked him out of it so we cant put that money toward the down payment of a house. I don't know though, I could really use a vacation.

* GYM! We found a great gym to work at. When we moved to CO we decided not to sign up for a gym membership(because Golds Gym robbed us) and just use Cody's parents gym that has a treadmill, a bike and some free weights. Well lets just say Cody probably used it once a month. I uses it about 3 times a week but I got tired of it. We did P90X also, which is a great work out video! Anyways Cody insisted if he was paying for a gym membership it would get him to work out. Its been working so far, he has been faithful on going 4 times a week.

Sorry there's no pics and I kind of just wrote some random things. I hope everyone year is going great!


4 comments:

Lara said...

oh man. I feel your pain with the house thing. This last summer we found 3 places we loved... and either we got out offered, were to late.. or it just didn't work. BUT I'm here to tell ya, if it didn't work out... it wasn't the right place. We are moving in to the best of all the places we have looked at in 2 weeks! So it does work out in the end!

House buying is SO stressful {blah} but you'll find the perfect place ;)

Alyssa/Jo said...

House hunting kinda sucks, but a cruise would totally make up for the sadness of it all!

Aaron and Jessica said...

Kara!!! I hope you find a house. I miss you. You need to come and visit! I am glad you are doing good. Tell Cody I say I.

Lara said...

they sell that nail polish at trade secret. I've heard they have it at TJ MAX or you can get it online at essie.com. The reason its so much better than most nail polishes is because it is made for natural nails. Brands like POI are made for acrylic nails!