Friday, February 26, 2010

Bad dog award

Just when you thought you had a bad dog...You read this and realize he is an angel

On Monday I was sewing some stuff for church and wasn't paying much attention to my dog. I thought he was being a good boy because he wasn't bugging me.(I now have learn quite is bad) just as I was about to finish I saw my dog and he was covered in BLACK paint, along with my carpet. I ran into the kitchen to grab a towel and came back to him drinking my chocolate milk. So I hurried and called the vet to see what I should do about him eating paint and chocolate milk. She said just to watch him and he should be fine. After I knew he was ok, I was so MAD at him . I then started cleaning up the paint that was all over my carpet, on the couch, on the kitchen floor, in the bathroom, and all over Boone. After many hours of scrubbing with my good friend OxyClean I got it all out. I was so happy to go to bed and went upstairs and I found pee in my bedroom:( I was not happy at all. I called Cody (who was out of town doing work stuff ) and told him he might not have a dog when he gets home.) Boone is a one of a kind dog, very naughty! I think its some cruel way of preparing me for kids. Although people tell me kids are going to be much harder.

I hope this post doesnt make you not get a dog, because he is very fun, just a lot of work.

2 comments:

Lara said...

haha! oh, this sounds just like a child. You think.. oh finally its quiet, they must be content playing by them self........ ONLY to find them with syrup and strawberry milk powder smeared all over the kitchen floor, cabinets, clean dishes.. and in their hair and...... OH THE MESS! Kids are way fun too.. but also a lot of work ;)

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

oh my! hehe My kitty has gotten into the box of Q-tips and has knocked down a glass vase with feathers in it but that is about the extent of his "naughtiness". hehe Ya gotta love the little pup, but boy when they make a mess like that it makes you bite your tongue for sure! ....Carter only makes a mess in his diapers right now....I can only imagine what lies await in the future