Monday, March 22, 2010

Utah trip

UTAH TRIP!!!!
Me, my mom, and Jamie
We were able to stop at my G&G Groesbeck on the way home. I love spending time with them. They are the neatest people in the whole world.
Grandpa showing us his truck he remodeled. It was pretty cool
Love Boone in this pic:)


We always have to make a trip to the hot pots.



I love going home. It brings back so many good memories. It was really short but we were able to meet up with a lot of old friends and spend some time with my family. I always feel like we have to go home way to early. Im such a slacker on taking pictures but this trip was mainly to go watch my friend Tami at her dance performance and I forgot to take my camera there. She did so good, I love that girl.
It was a great trip, I cant wait to go back!

1 comment:

Alyssa/Jo said...

Yeah it was way too short. I saw you for 5 seconds!!

That truck that your g-pa remodeled looked amazing. How on Earth do people do that?

I love Boone's facial expression in the pic with your sister...classic boonie!