Thursday, July 15, 2010

Before and After of the New Yard

BEFORE...
BEFORE...
BEFORE...
BEFORE...
AFTER
AFTER
AFTER
AFTER
AFTER
Cody's dad is a sod farmer, so he is pretty picky about grass:) When we brought them over to our new house, he says" this grass sucks":) So for our house warming gift they re landscaped our yard. I was so exited. He let me design what I wanted and they went to work. I'm going to add some bushes and flowers.
The new grass is beautiful!! I'm surprised at what a huge difference it made.
THANK YOU ED AND MINDI:)

11 comments:

berrymom said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL!!! It made such a big difference.

Lara said...

wow. that looks amazing! you guys did a great job! it makes such a huge difference!

morgan said...

Wow, it made a huge difference! I love it! It looks beautiful!! Tell your fil I need a house warming gift also! :)

♥CMT♥ said...

I love it Kara!!! It's look awesome!

Mike & Britt said...

I love Ed & Mindi, that was so sweet of them. It's fitting that you have beautiful grass, gotta represent the family (:

JaKe and NaT* said...

you guys have done wanders on your yard! way to go:) it looks so awesome.. will teach me when i get to have one? i love you!

April Hutchins said...

Wow - it looks awesome!!! My mom was wondering were you live and what your address is?

Aaron and Jessica said...

Kara your yard looks so good. I am glad you got it all done. Hey I am glad I was able to catch up with you. It will be fun to get together when you are in town.

Alyssa/Jo said...

I tell you what, that Green Hills Sod grass is something else! Once you put in your creative touches with bushes, flowers, shrubs, etc your yard will be purely divine!

So good to see you this past weekend.

ken said...

Cody your house looks amazing congrats!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Wow! That looks awesome! It pays to have family in the sod business for sure! It's amazing how much it made a difference in the appearance of everything....We bet your backyard neighbors really noticed too, since they can see so much :)