Monday, July 12, 2010

Raspberry





One of the things I loved about the house we bought is that it had RASPBERRY BUSHES, lots of them. I didn't know if they would produce anything. I am very exited to say I have 100s probably even 1000s of raspberry's. I'm not quite sure what to do with them all but for now I have been putting them in the freezer and I think I will try making some raspberry jam. I will let you know how it turns out.
Oh and this last picture is of Boone eating them off the bush. Its so funny, I say" Boone lets go pick some raseberrys and he helps and eats most of them:) Funny puppy

5 comments:

morgan said...

Totally jealous right now! I absolutely LOVE raspberries! If you make jam...post a tutorial! I want to learn how!

The Chappells said...

I want some. Send some my way :)

Alyssa/Jo said...

I remember picking raspberries off of my friend's bushes as a kid...such great memories. Your berries look incredibly yummy - you are so good at being domestic that I'm sure you'll make the best jam ever!

I'm so excited for my hair to be straight... are you going to be working on Thursday?

Aaron and Jessica said...

MMMMM I love raspberries. I bet homemade raspberry jam will be so yummy.

Lara said...

mmm yummy! i love raspberries! They are so expensive to buy in stores! you are SO lucky!