Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Callings

You gotta love new church callings. Sometimes they are what you want and you are super exited for the new task and other times you may grit you teeth and say yes. And you are relying on the Lord to help you out because you are not sure if you are cut out for it.

When Cody and I moved into our new ward I got called as the activity chairmen. I had no idea that meant I was over the whole activity's committee. I said yes to the calling somewhat exited and then asked who is the the president? Bishop laughed and said well that's you. "Oh No" is what I was thinking:) But with a few tears and lots of praying for help, I got released a month later and put into young women's. Little did I know the next day at church Cody got put into my old calling. So I'm feeling like I have both callings now:)
All will work out, and we are more than willing to serve in our church callings. And I know if we put our all into these calling we will be blessed.

1 comment:

JaKe and NaT* said...

i can't think of anyone better for those callings than you.. you are a trooper! love you!