Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One of the reasons why I love him!




I love my Cody!! He is the nicest person I have ever met. One of the things I love about him is when he surprises me with gifts. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Just today he brought me home a "surprise."He gets this cute smile on his face when I beg him to tell me what it is. He got me a key, its in the shape of a guitar. Not really quite sure why but it was cute non the less. He has also surprised me with carpet cleaners, jewelry, money for me to spend. My favorite surprise was on our first anniversary I thought he might have not gotten my anything because I was being sneaky and watching the debit card to see if I could catch him getting it:) but on our anniversary he gave me a beautiful necklace. He had bought it for his wife when he was 16 in Mexico. He told me he has a lot more things he bought his wife before we met but he will give them to me through out our life. He is precious.
And this one of the reasons why I love Cody...

1 comment:

morgan said...

how sweet! i'm going to ask kyle why he didn't think of that when he was 16! cody has now put kyle in the dog house haha! congrats on being pregnant! i can't wait to see what you are having!