Saturday, June 18, 2011

poop...

I never ever thought I would ever eat poop!! Well it happened, I ate poop. I know GROSS! Here's how it happened...

Cody, Cooper and myself went out to ice cream with some friends. I was happily eating my ice cream and noticed I had peanut butter on my fingers. There wasn't a napkin around so I just thought I would lick it off. Well lets just say that it tasted NOTHING like peanut butter. I was confused at first thinking what else could it be?... I lifted Coop off my lap and check to see if he had pooped. Sure enough he had a massive explosion and poop was spilling down his leg. Then it hit me! I had just eaten POOP!! Cody and our friends where dying,, they could not stop laughing. I thought it was pretty funny to, but on the way home it really started to gross me out. My stomach was starting to hurt just thinking about how gross that was.
Cody was laughing and said," well ate least when you say that tastes like poop, you will really know what you are talking about:)"
Lesson learned, never lick my fingers again!!

1 comment:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

sorry, I am just now getting back to my blog writing, and reading everyone's and this was HILARIOUS! I have had a similar experience too...and NO, it does not taste like chicken! haha, too funny