Thursday, July 14, 2011

~4th of July week~

I love Utah trips!! It is always so much fun. I got to stay for 10 days! Cody and I left Thursday night after he got off work. We figured Coop would just sleep the hole way. WRONG.... He was awake a lot of the ride. Oh well, next time we will know better than to leave at night.
The week was full of BBQ, family, friends, fireworks, movies, painting, zumba, walks and eating. Coop and I stayed at my parents house while Cody went home to work. My parents got to spend so much time with Cooper and I was able to get a little break and spend some time with friends and play for a bit. I had a great time, it was sad to say goodbye.


2 hours past his bed time and happy to be awake...
This is his face he makes when I tell him a story:)

My good friend Jessica!! So great to see her and catch up with everything that has happened in life (Its my turn to drive to Draper next time Jessica)
Tired little guy...
Jake killed a baby rattle snake up in the canyon.
Fishing
I love arm wrestling! I usually win but I lost 2 people in a row. I think its time to hit the weights again so I can redeem myself!
Cute little cracks
My favorite dinner!!! Dutch oven chicken, potatoes and scones!! YUM


I cut 7 inches off of Jamie's hair. I love her short hair!!
Little miss Essie!
Coop always sleeps with his hands straight out:) so funny
His new thing is to suck on fingers.
Uncle Jake!!
Fireworks in Fillmore were so good!

Ky and Ry got to see Mr. Coop!
Four Wheeler ride with Tami and Fiona!!!





BBQ and Niccael's house!
Grandma and Grandpa Groesbeck!!!

Mom and dad!!! I will miss you, thanks for the amazing weekend. LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Oh my goodness! Cooper is SOOOOOO freak'n adorable! He has changed so much since the beginning a May, it's incredible the transformations they go through. Love it! Y'all look great!