Sunday, July 8, 2012

Short but Sweet

First camping trip of the season! It was short but so fun! The sad part is we didn't get to take the camp trailer. It was a HUGE pain in the but. 
First off we got locked out of it on Wednesday night, then as I went to get it registered the title needed to be notarized. I went to get it notarized and we needed the third party there. Seriously a huge pain in the butt!!! That was the day of the camping trip. I decided to call the police station and see what a ticket would cost if we got pulled over:) $150.00 wasn't what i wanted to pay for a ticket. So in the end we decide to just put Baby Coop in a tent. He did great, well as good as expected. He woke up super early from the sun but it was fine with me. I woke up with him and we went a hike together. 
 Setting up camp... Seriously Cooper stayed clean for like 2 seconds. I decided to not even try to keep him clean. He was seriously rolling around in the dirt and was in heaven!
Dirty little boy!


 Helping set up the tent.

 Hiking









Game time! I love Shane and Al!! They were great camping friends.





Really short, we set up camp friday afternoon and left saturday morning because it was SO HOT!! 
I can't wait for the next weekend camping trip. 

1 comment:

Alyssa/Jo said...

I'm so stealing all this pictures and putting up a post too. It was a fun trip - You guys are a blast to go on trips with. Love ya!