Monday, June 18, 2012

Cooper Update

Ok I must really be in a blogging mood for some reason. 
But I think its time to do an update on Mr. Cooper. 
This summer is the best! Cooper LOVES to be outside, he is out side all day long. I feel like as soon as he turned one he just grew right up. He is no longer a baby at all. He is super independent and is into everything. He is the sweetest thing ever. 
He is SO CLOSE to walking. He can walk! But he is still pretty wobbly and will only take a few steps at a time.
He is super smart, he has started to copy what I am doing. For example I was washing the walls and I look over at him and he is washing them too:) So cute
He is super social and smiley still. He LOVE people and loves to get attention. 
He has finally slowed down on the food and is actually getting a bit picky. His favorite foods as of now are #1 eggs! Grapes, Raisons. And he has recently found his sweet tooth. I am pretty good at not giving him sweets but if he gets a taste of something sweet just plan on sharing because he LOVES it.
He is getting lots of teeth too, his back molars are coming in and they are not fun! I feel bad when he is cutting a tooth. For him and however has to be around the guy:)
He really is not talking all that much but he is still pretty good at communicating what he wants

Its super fun to watch him grew up and learn. 

No comments: