Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cooper

(PHOTOS TAKEN BY JENNIFER BERRY aka MY SISTER)

Update on Cooper! 
If I had to think of one word to describe Cooper right not it would be ENERGY!
This boy is always on the move and busy busy busy!
He is so smart. He can figure out anything electric, it amazes me. He can navigate through any iphone better than me and play games that I cant figure out how to start.
He has transition so well from the only child to big brother.
Things he likes to do are play with cars, go swimming, paint, play with any phone or ipad, watch Toy Story, play with play dough and read books.  
He is talking like a pro. He is talking in sentences and saying the funniest things. Some of my favorite phrases are...
"Me Tooper, Me BIG
OH NO
CANT REACH MOM
PLUG YOUR NOSE ITS STINKY
MONSTER TRUCKS
HEY, LOOK AT THIS

Oh how I love my Cooper! 






1 comment:

JaKe and NaT* said...

he ia ao handsome fredge! Everything you said about him is pais to a T.. except for the talkin in sentences part but she is getting there.. loved all the pics.. miss you friend!