Saturday, August 10, 2013

One to Two


So I was terrified of transitioning to having two kids.
The transition to one kid for me was extraordinarily hard. I cried multiple times a day for the first 7 weeks. 
I read every book and called every mom I new to find out the secret to being a mom.
Well I found out there is no secret!! 
There isn't a hidden answer on how to be a good mom. 
I pray A LOT you! I try new things and watch moms I admire and look up to. 

So because the first time of bringing a baby home was so hard I figured the 2nd one would be twice as hard.
This transition has been much better. 
I have had a tone of help from family and friends. I have gotten a lot more sleep this time.
 There have been very few tears shed.
 I am loving this little newborn with all my heart and trying to soak in his sweetness!












No comments: