Friday, March 28, 2014

Utah Christmas 2013

I love the holidays!! I love going to Utah. This year we took a long trip and we visited a lot of family and friends. We had such a fun time!
The drive was great. Both of our kiddos travel like angels and slept a lot of the ways and we did not run into snow. Yeah!

Jamie and I SHOPPED!!! Which is aways fun but was a little crazy with all of the holiday shoppers running around. 

We stayed and Jakes and Kacis house for a few days


Bowling with the family! 




Cooper hung out with Grandpa in his class room while the rest of us worked out every morning.
Skeet shooing

Nightly games!

Christmas boring! The kids where so exited!




I got to see my good friend Tami!!


Great Grandma and Grandpa came and visited! I love them!
Christmas tree burn. Im pretty sure Jake used a gallon of gas to get that thing going. I thought we were going to have an explosion.



Good old rollerblading at the Pod. I use to go there on friday nights with my friends when I was in middle school. It brought back some good memories!








No comments: