Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One of the reasons I fell in love with Cody.....


So if any of you know my dad, you all know what an amazing man he is. He is the best dad anyone could ever ask for. I love him so much. So when I was growing up  I decided I wanted to marry someone just like him. AND I DID. Cody is so much like my dad. They have the same sense of humor, the kind that pretty much they only get there own jokes and the only reason you laugh is cause it was kinda dumb lol. And they both really like sports. And don't you agree on they both have the same smile....

4 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

i totally agree my fredge!! they totally have the same smile.. hahah how are you lover!! i miss you..we need to chat soon!! i can't imagine anyone more perfect for you then cody.... yay for marriage!!

Lisa said...

I am so happy that you have such a great guy! You always sound so happy and in love!

Alyssa/Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa/Jo said...

Does Cody know you think his jokes are kinda dumb? This post cracked me up! When are you headed out to Utah next?