Sunday, June 6, 2010

2 YeARS!!!

I have now been married for two years! Its one of those things where it feels like I have been married FOREVER, but then again it feels like I just got married yesterday.
I am really grateful to be married to Cody, I don't know how I lucked out and got him. He is the nicest person I have ever met and he treats me like a princess. Still to this day I have never seen him mad.
I have learned a lot in these two years on how to be a wife. No one teaches you these things, you just get married and hope you are good at it. I LOVE Cody and I am so glad we get to be with each other.









4 comments:

Lara said...

ah, congrats girl! i remember when you got married.. it seems like just yesterday! Time passes so quickly! happy anniversary!

Alyssa/Jo said...

Congrats!

JaKe and NaT* said...

yay happy 2 years love! i can't believe my little fredge has already been married that long.. i love all your wedding pics and i love the part that you said no one teaches you those things in marriage you just hope your good at it.. i bet your the best! i miss you! i miss our laughs and i'm so glad we have stayed great friends.. we need a phone call chat! its my turn to call you! i love you! so glad you married cody!

Aaron and Jessica said...

2 years!!!! Yahoo that is so exciting. I swear it was just yesterday I was hearing about your newlywed stories ;)congrats! You guys are so cute together!