Monday, June 28, 2010

Wigs!

On the girls weekend out with my sisters and mom we went shopping, and came across a wig shop. For 5 dollars Jamie and I got to try on some wigs. It was very fun. I have always wondered what I would look like with short, brown hair.
This doesnt even look like me but I kind of liked this one. Cody would die if I cut my hair like this:)
Jamie looks so cute with short hair! She has the perfect face for it.
Love this one!

BAD!!! I look really bad with my hair that dark.

2 comments:

Lara said...

haha i just suggested that my sister in law go to a wig shop to try on different styles.. she's trying to figure out what to do with her hair. that short dark wig actually looks pretty good on you! but i love your long blonde hair!

Aaron and Jessica said...

Kara how fun. :) The short hair wig looks pretty cute.