Saturday, August 21, 2010

Time flies...

I stayed up thinking last night, how time goes by so fast. Things are changing so much. I realized I graduated high school only 3 years ago. That makes me feel so young:) I have grown up so much sense that day.

After graduation I took off and did wild land firefighting for the summer, then went straight to hair school after that. I loved the college life and meeting so many new people. I dated a lot of boys and then Cody came into my life. He was perfect for me. We dated throughout the year and got married June of 2008, moved to Colorado in November. And started with our careers.
We bought our first house this summer and now we are going to be parents in March.
That is a lot of things to happen in 3 small years! I cant believe how fast my life is going by and things are changing. Im exited to see what the next 3 years are going to bring.

1 comment:

Alyssa/Jo said...

Time sure does fly! I about died when you said you graduated HIGH school 3 years ago. I graduated COLLEGE 3 years ago...hahaha! Now I feel old while you feel young...