Monday, August 30, 2010

Life

Sorry this post may be boring for some of you. I have decided to blog for journaling purposes also. So there will be a lot more fluff and things that you might not really care about.

------------------------------------------------------------

I have no clue where August has gone, summer too. We have been so busy with our jobs. Cody has been gone for days at a time in Wisconsin doing training for work. I always think I'm going to be so lonely but the time sure does fly by and it seems like he is home the next day.
I was super super busy at work. Double booked all day. Which I normally would love but with still being sick from the pregnancy it was tough. I have slowed down since school started and I am not complaining at all.
We just finished getting the salon put in the house:) It looks awesome!! I couldn't ask for anything more. So I am starting to advertise around town to get some business at home. I will post pics soon.
We have a new nephew who is here!!! Alexander Berry was born yestarday afternoon. Jennifer my sister is now a proud mother of 4 beautiful kids. I can not wait to meet this little guy. She shared lots of detail of the labor with me. She did this one all natural!! Which I have really wanted to do but I may be having some second thoughts. I am glad I had a sister to fill me in on all the pregnancy info I need to know.
Here are some pics of the past few weeks....


Going to the Longmont festival!
Family at the dinner and a show of " Joseph and his coat of many colors"
Little baby bump
Cody and I at " Joseph and his coat of many colors"
Cute Mr. Boone falling asleep in the laundry basket


1 comment:

Alyssa/Jo said...

I've been super busy with work and school that I haven't looked at any blogs!! I'm excited I'll get to catch up with you when I get over there this weekend. Sounds like things with the pregnancy are going well!! YAY! I'm very excited for you guys. Such fun! I'm off to dental materials class...see you in a few days!