Thursday, August 12, 2010

WE ARE HAVING BABY!!!

Cody and I are going to be parents!! We found out 6 weeks ago and I have been dying to tell the hole world. The first ultrasound apt was yesterday and the doctor gave me the go ahead to start sharing the good news. The baby is healthy and growing fast:) My first due date was the 9th of March but he chanced it to the 16th. (I think there should be a rule on not being aloud to do that).
I am so happy to finally be pregnant. It was a much longer process than we had anticipated. I figured the day that Cody and I both felt if was time to start our family and I went off birth control I would be pregnant. Thats not always how if works. And I know God sends you the little ones when its the right time and I will have to just be patient.
It feels good finally announce this and I will keep you updated on what life is like for us if I can find the energy which has all been going to the baby.

9 comments:

The Chappells said...

I am so happy for you guys! I know how frustrating the process can be but I am so happy for you! Our kids will be close in age :)

The Wintertons said...

Congrats! That's so exciting for you guys!

Pamela said...

woot, woot!!! Congratulations and March 16 is a great day.
Take care
Tom and Pam

C said...

Congrats Kara!!

♥CMT♥ said...

So is that why you couldn't stop smiling when we asked when you guys were going to start having kids?! ;) I'm so happy for you and Cody!!!

Dane and Kelsey Pence said...

Congrats!! Im soo Happy for you!!! :)

Aaron and Jessica said...

Yahoo!! I am so excited for you guys. This is going to be one cute baby!!

Alyssa/Jo said...

Congrats! Now I can tell the whole world along with you!

Lara said...

I am so excited for you! ugh. the "getting pregnant" process can be so hard and emotionally draining. I feel ya. We've been trying for 8 months. I hope things will work out for us soon too! I can't wait to find out what you're having! The baby will be SO cute. PLEASE post belly shots! I wanna see!