Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 Months Old!!






Mr. Cooper is 2 months old today, I cant believe how fast time is going by. He is such a sweet little boy, I love that I get to be his mama!
Things to remember...
* He is now weighing 13.5 lbs! He is getting so chunky, I love it!
* He is almost 25'' long, which is tall for his age.
* He is smiling all the time! My favorite is when he wakes up from his naps and I go in his room, he always flashes me the biggest smile, like he is so exited to see me:)
*He is getting very strong. He holds his head up so well.
* He will take a bottle from Cody! I love this because I always worried when I left Cooper, wondering if he needed to eat. Now I can leave and not worry cuz if he needs to eat he will take the bottle. Wonderful!
* He is becoming a GREAT sleeper! He goes to bed at 7:30pm and wakes up at 7:00am and eats usually once at night! And he takes great naps.Usually 3x1.5 and 45min cat nap in the evening.
* He loves to sleep in his crib! Not so much anywhere else. I think I am to blame for this one. But he really only sleeps when he is swabbled and laid down. This makes church super hard because he will not sleep more than 5 minutes in his car seat or in my arms.




2 comments:

Pamela said...

He is so cute! We love the new pictures and it does seem like time is going by so quickly, 2 months seems crazy. Give him a hug from Oregon :)

Lara said...

Oh my heck, He is SUCH a doll. Like dream baby doll. Seriously, he's so cute. I am jealous already of such a good sleeper! I'm dreading those sleepless nights for the first month. I hope and pray I get a good sleeper like cooper. You look so great! I'm so happy for you guys. You have such a darling little family.