Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Utah for Jakes wedding



Jake and his new wife Kacie!! I cant believe he is married!
Love my DAD!
Note to self... Do not try and do a back handspring 5 weeks after having a kid, it will hurt! I about died.
My mom is the best Grandma ever, I love her!
Baby Alexander, him and Coop are best buds:) Well they will be in a few years.
Poor Cody had to lug Cooper around the hole time and that car seat is HEAVY!
JAMIE!! I swear I only got to see her for about ten minutes, the trip was so fast.
Uncle Shane and Aunt Alyssa!!! We got to stay at their house the night before the wedding. I went to bed early with Cooper knowing that I would be waking up every 3 hours to nurse. Cody stayed up hangin out with Shane and came to bed at 2:30. Cooper was having some bad gas and could not go back to sleep around 3:00 and I was to tired to stay up with him, so poor Cody got to and didnt get to bed tell about 5:00. So he was TIRED for the day of the wedding. Poor guy.
COUSINS!!
My sister Jen with Mr. Coop. She is wonderful! I call her about every day with baby questions:)
Driving to utah use to take us 8 hours max in the past. This trip took us about 11 hours! Stopping to nurse Cooper every 3 hours and diaper changes. Cody is the best at those:) I even attempted to feed Cooper while he was still bucked in hi car seat so we could save time. Didnt work... And im sure whoever we might have driven by did not want to see that sight, so we just pulled over:)
So I'm going to start off by saying, I am horrible at taking pictures! I didn't even get any with my brother on his wedding day! My new goal is to take LOTS of pictures.
Anyways the trip was SO GOOD!! I was worried about going because Cooper is so young and I didn't know where he would nap or how he would do in the car. Well he did great! It was so fun to see all my family and celebrate Jake's big day! The wedding was wonderful, I cried the entire ceremony. We crammed a lot of things into 3 days. It was go go go the hole time. I love Utah, it always feels so good to be back.

No comments: