Wednesday, October 19, 2011

7 Months old

This little man is 7 months old!! I cant believe it. I feel bad I skipped his 6 monther update so I will try and combined it with this one.
Things to remember through months 5 and 6...
-Cooper is now sitting up all by himself! 
-He is rolling over like a pro and will get to the other side of the room by rolling
-his first little tooth just popped through yesterday
-he had his first cold last week, not very fun at all
-he is eating solids now! He is a good little eater. I have read that most kids will stop eating when they are full but not Cooper. He just keeps eating!!
-He is a good little sleeper still, that being said he has now stop falling asleep in my arms so church is a fun one!
-he is SO CLOSE to crawling, I think in a few weeks he will be a little mover
-he has the cutest little giggle and is supper ticklish on his belly and under his neck 
-this little boy has had 4 hair cuts! These are cuts not trims! His hair grows so fast
-his favorite toy is my wallet and lip gloss
-the radio static still puts him to sleep so if he ever wakes up at night the radio goes on and back to sleep he goes
-he is still super big, at his 6 month apt he was 98th percentile for height and 87 for weight.
- his nick name is still peanut, it has been sense I was pregnant.

We love this little boy! Here are a few pics from the other night. He has food all over his face and his clothes look a little to small. He still looks super cute I think.



This little outfit was Codys when he was a baby! His mom saved it for him to put on his little boy:)

1 comment:

Alyssa/Jo said...

I love that Mindi saved the outfit! I wonder if she has something of Shane's for our little boy...I can't wait to find out!!

Coop is getting so big - It's like he is 7 months going on 2 years old. Oh how time flies!! See you in a few weeks...YAY!!