Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Utah Trip

Do you know what happens when you wait to long to do a post. I forget what we did! I went to Utah a month or so ago and its hard to remember what we did. Ill do my best.
I dared to do this trip with out my husband. He had to work and I really wanted to see my family so Coop and I went anyway. It was so fun. I was able to stay at my sisters house for a few days, it was fun to see how life is with four kiddos. In the evenings as soon as we got the babies to bed, say 7:00 we went shopping!! Loved it! There is just something great about going shopping with my family, you can always find the best deals and the cutest clothes when we are together.
We put all the kids in the fan and headed to my parents house in Utah, it was fun. It seemed like if her baby was happy then mine was screaming or vice versa:) Fillmore was fabulous! We got to play lots, eat great food, go to the apple fest, pick and make apple juice, and the boys got to go to the BYU game. 
I did bad a taking pics but here is a few...

 Cousins, Cooper and Alexander

 All the kids pilled in the van! They all look so happy:)

 A little bit of ziplining at the apple fest! I think it was more for kids but I couldnt resist.
 Got to love the hot pots!

 Nicholas showing us his cello skills!
 Family!!


So FUN! I cant wait to go back!!

No comments: