Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Harvest

I would have to say the best part of gardening is harvest time! This year I planted WAY to much again! I really thought I was just planting a little, the seeds are just so tiny when you first plant them its hard to think that in 2 months that there will be hundreds of veggies everywhere. We had enough cucumbers to feed the hole town, lots and lots of tomatoes. I made 32 cups of spaghetti sauce with them. The carrots were delicious and spinach made me a green smoothie almost everyday for most of the summer. 





This is what happens when you send your husband our to pick some carrots. He pick most of the carrots that weren't ready:) Then when he got to the big one he thought OH I think these where the ones I was suppose to pick:) Oh will they probably needed a little thinning anyways.

No comments: