Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Caribbean Cruise

**Part 1**
Last week I got to experience my first cruise. Its was phenomenal!! I loved every second of it!! I can't wait to go on our next cruise:)
Our first day was filled with traveling all day to florida. The plane ride w/o baby Cooper was a vacation in itself. I got to read a book, take a nap, and watch a show! That has not happened in the past ten plane rides. We arrived to FL pretty late and Shane and Al picked us up to head to our hotel room for the night. 
The next day we boarded the boat!!
 Loading the boat! So exiting!









                                               
My hair is horrible in the humidity!! It goes of frizzy and will just do its own thing. `~~Those little baby hairs are the worst:)




 First dinner!

"Chocolate melting cake" aka "old faithful" Best. Dessert. Ever. I think all of us ordered it about every night so we nick named her old faithful!

1 comment:

Alyssa/Jo said...

It seems like it was forever ago that we went!!! (That may have something to do with all the packing I'm doing.) I love all the pics. It was such a great trip!