Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Part 4

   The last stop was Grand Caymon!! 
Here we got to swim with sting rays and snorkel! Getting to hold a sting ray was of the coolest things I have ever done. They where huge and super friendly! I say they feel like a giant mortadella mushroom swimming in the ocean:)



This was the most beautiful water I have ever seen!




Kissing a sting ray gives you 7 years good luck.



Snorkel time! I loved this part, we got to see all sorts of fish and corral. 

( there is a reason why I wore my hat all the time, I look horrible with no makeup and hair all wet. Unlike Alyssa that is needs nothing at all) 

Beautiful Cody!



7 mile beach...
Im sorry for the for the two piece swim suit pictures. I can never find a cute one piece I like and Im bad and just wear a bikini. 










I have know idea what these three where doing but it looked funny so I took a pic.

We missed our Cooper!! 
I did really good though only cried once:) and I new he was having a blast with grandma Mindi and Ed. So that help a lot.

                                        This picture cracks me up. I was trying to take some picture of Shane and Al and every one of them Cody was in the back ground:)





Formal dinner night! We were so pooped after our long day in the sun, we really did not want to get ready. The only reason we did was to dance with are good waiter friends. Which was always the highlight of the night!

Alyssa let me curl her hair for the dinner! I was so exited. This girl has hair like you have never seen. Seriously there is probably four time the amount of hair than the normal person. It is gorgeous!! It took me at least 45 min to curl it.  It looked so pretty!




No comments: