Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!! 
Haha, Halloween is such a weird holiday. Lets dress up in a  costume and go get candy:) 
Cooper totally loved it! Well not so much the costume part but all you can eat candy part was awesome. I think he had about 5 suckers that night ( the most sugar he has ever had) And lets just say he was CRAZY when we got home. He was seriously bouncing off the walls. We put him to bed and he sat there saying crazy things forever!
Im also glad for church trunk or treats. So much better than going house to house in my opinion.
On the actual halloween night I asked Cooper if he want to go Trick or treating, he say "Yeah" Then I say do you want to put on your skunk costume . he says "NOOOO"
We stayed home:)


I hope everyone else had a great halloween!! I cant wait to see pictures.

No comments: