Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving-Gratitube


So I am sitting at the computer this morning writing a lesson on gratitude and also reading everyone FB post this month on gratitude made me think I need to right down and record what I am grateful for. 
Life is so wonderful and we are so blessed. I think by saying what we are grateful for out loud will help me realized my blessings even more. 
--Here goes my my gratitude list--
1.  The Gospel... This list will be in no particular order but I have to put the church and my testimony as number 1 because I really do consider that to me my greatest blessing. 
2. My family.... I love all my Family. I love the family I grew up with, I love the family I married into. And I love the family Cody and I have started. 
3. Cooper.... I know this goes with family but I do have to name some specifics. Cooper is amazing, being his mom is the best gift I have ever received. I seriously love every minute I get to be this kids mom. 
4. I am extremely grateful for Cody. Seriously Cody is the best husband ever. He has helped me grow up in so many ways. I'm glad I married my best friend and we get to be with each other for eternity.
5. My MOM and DAD.... they are the best parents ever!! My goal as a parent is to be just like them. I'm so grateful to have such great parents.
6. My In-Laws.... The next best thing to great parents is great in-laws!!
7. Our House.... I love our house. It is nothing extravagant or super fancy but it is beautiful. I feel so blessed to have a house to raise our family in.
8. Cars... Yes I love our vehicles. I love that they are reliable and that the car gets great gas mileage. And that they have working AC and Heat:)
9. Young Women... I seriously love working in YW. I have had this calling for 5 years in all 3 wards we have been in and I love every minute I get so be with those girls. I will cry when I have to get a new calling.
10. I am grateful I am able to work while staying home with Cooper. This is a huge blessing in so many ways! 
11. Pictures... I love looking at pictures. I am so glad it is so convenient and easy to take and save photos.
12. I am grateful for my health. I'm glad I have a healthy working body, I know someways it does not feel like its healthy while be so nausea's and tired due to being pregnant. 
13. Exercise.... I Love Exercise! Even more now that I have had Cooper. It like my mini vacation for the day.
14. Cody's Job... Cody's job is a great blessing. It is extremely flexible, we love his boss and everyone he works with. I love that he gets to work from home. And I'm grateful he makes the money to pay the bills and be able to provide for the family.
15. Friends... I love getting together with friends. I love playing games, watching movies and having someone to hangout with.
16. Sisters and Sisters In Laws... I was going to stop at 15 but I cant leave sisters off this list. I love my sisters. I call them all the time and am so glad be be such great friends with each other.
17. Brother... I only have one brother but he is great! I love Jake and am so glad to have a big brother to  pick on me.

There are so many more blessings I have in my life but I have ran out of time and I have to stop this post somewhere:)

1 comment:

berrymom said...

I loved reading that! Love you!