Friday, January 11, 2013

Blog

This is me promising out loud I am going to be blogging again (with pictures). ASAP
I was contemplating stopping blogging all together, only because of how busy everything has gotten. But then I was thinking of family history and all of the photos I take. I WILL NOT scrap book and that leaves me blogging so that our future family will have something to read and see about our lives.
And so the posts will be coming I have a lot of catching up to do. Most of my post will probably be about Cooper since that is what our life has alot of.  
Oh and we will be having a BOY in June, so very soon there will be two little rug rats to document! :)
I'm thrilled about this boy. Cooper is going to have a little buddy and I dont have to buy anything at all. Maybe some diapers and a double stroller! Oh and a breast pump this time around.
Happy New Year!! And Yay for new year resolutions!!

No comments: