Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas 2012

I LOVE Christmas!! This year we stayed in CO. We had such a good break from work. But we all got a cold that knock us down for a few days. So we did a lot of movies and hanging out around the house. 
I have decided Christmas is funnest with kids:) I was beyond exited for Cooper to get some of his gifts and to see his reaction. We all got so spoiled. 
Cooper with santa at our ward Christmas party. He was so exited when he say him. He yelled oh ho ho and started chasing him. As we got in line and neared him he got a bit nervous but all I had to say was Santa has a treat for you and he hoped right up onto his lap. So cute. This little kid has no stranger danger at all. 
We did two different Chrismas's. We open presents at our house on Christmas eve and then slept at Cody's parents house that night and did Christmas morning with them.








 Again, I am so bad at taking photos. I did take one of our late night games. So fun!

No comments: