Sunday, April 21, 2013

Easter

I would say the time I miss family the most and get a little home sick is around the holidays. 
This Easter we were all alone in Tx and had a great day. 
We were invited over to a friends for dinner last minute and I had already bought things for our own dinner but you cant pass up good company. 
That day at church I noticed a new family (with two little babies) that had moved in and they said they got to texas today and went straight to church. I told her I was bringing them Easter dinner. (figuring sense they went to church the day they got there they probably werent going out to eat on sunday) Cody and I managed to get home from church and make ham, baked potatoes, rolls, salad and cookies in less than an hour and take it to them before our dinner with our friends.
They where so thankful and Im glad we were able to help out.





Coop got spoiled and he had his first Easter egg hunt and caught on real fast that the eggs had candy in then and found ever egg we hid. He love it! He still is talking about the candy eggs:)








No comments: