Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Utah

Yeah for Utah!! 
Cody needed to take an exam at UVU and I decided to take off with him. 
It was such a fun relaxing little get away. I got to hang out with Jamie a ton, see my parents and Jake and Kaci. Eat lots of good food and spend lots of time with Cody. 

 Lipstick shopping with Jamie, We decided to be brave and try bright pink.
 I totally got mine and wear it all the time. 


 Dollar theater movie with my babe!
Cody and his In and Out addiction.

I'm sad I didn't get any photos at our friends house. But I did manage to get one of there precious little baby that I held the entire time we were there. It made me super baby hungry. Good thing I will be getting one of my own in 8 weeks:)

Oh and the good news about the trip is Cody passed his test. 92%, yeah!

No comments: