Monday, April 22, 2013

Update

This is Coops and my day as of lately...
We get to play all day long and we love it!


Bike rides!

Ice Cream

Park Dates



 
Watching TV in your diaper:)

Sun bathing...

When the idea came up of going to texas, I was thrilled about the first 10 weeks here. 
Cooper and I are having a blast. I am really enjoying all the extra time I have with no job, no house to take care of and no church calling. It frees up a ton of time!
Coop and I are hanging out at the pool, going on walks, making lots of yummy food. 
Cooper is learning his colors and shapes. I have met some really nice friends and have play dates with the kiddos. 
I will enjoy this luxury for now because I now with this new baby coming in a few weeks I am going to have a huge adjustment! 

No comments: