Tuesday, June 5, 2012

All Boy

Mr Cooper is 100% boy!! His day consists of playing with balls, throwing everything, playing with anything that resembles a tool. He LOVES anything that has an engine, tractors, 4 wheelers, lawn mowers, cars. One day I had tilled the garden up and Cooper thought was the coolest thing ever. He held on to the tiller for probably over an hour making a motor noise. lol
My new favorite thing is he is getting to be more cubbley, I love it!! He will rest his head on me if he is tired or scared. It usually last only a second but it is seriously priceless. 





Oh how did I for get to talk about his cell phone obsession!! He is seriously obsessed with electronics!Its not even funny. He knows that I won't give him my phone but he asked anyone that has a phone. Even random people at the store. And then when its time for them to got it back he will through the biggest tantrum ever!! I need to put a sign an him that say, "DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR PHONE!!!" 
Its so funny if he does end up finding my phone. I always know because he get super quite and I can usually find him hiding in some corner of the house:)  I always take it away and he always crys. Poor kid:) I even gave him my old cell phone when I got a new one. Nope he knows! He played with it for like a day.


1 comment:

berrymom said...

He is so adorable! I know the quiet where you know they are up to something they shouldn't be doing. I can't wait to see him again! Good luck on your race!