Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tough Mudder

We finally did our race!! It was so much fun and we survived! The race was definitely challenging and LONG (12+ miles) but was so much fun. Im so glad we did it. 
It was really fun to have something to train for. I love to exercise but if i have something to work toward I will push myself a lot harder.
 Here are a few pics. I tried to steal some from online but I think they are to small blurry to see really well. 




Katie is the best!! Her and her hubby ran with us and made it so much fun. She is the nicest person I have ever met and so much fun to be around.  Glad she was there to keep me smiling through the 4 hours of race.



























2 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

What an adventure! I'm glad you guys didn't die - or get hurt. That would have been sad. Now what are you going to train for?

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Im signing up for another mud run in July:) Im addicted. Come do it with me, it will be so fun and its in Johnstown of all places!!