Sunday, June 17, 2012

Camp trailer

I GOT A NEW TOY!! I'm so exited to have this!! I have wanted a camp trailer for the longest time and I finally found this beauty on craigslist.


 I'm such a cheapy and try to bargain shop everything, This camera was posted for $1800. We went and checked it out and got them down to $500! I was thrilled. It is definitely old and nothing fancy but I have big plans on making her beautiful! 
Her are some pictures of inspiration I have found online! 







 This is what I have to work with....






The plans for now are to:
-Paint interior and exterior
-new lights
-new cushions
-new curtains
-fix plumbing
-replace propane tanks
-rewire lights 
-stock with camping gear

This is going to be the never ending project!! Seriously... I have already put over 30 hours into this. Just tearing down wall paper and painting and cleaning and I am no where near done:( But I am certainly enjoying it and we are going camping this week to break her in. I can't wait! I will keep you posted on the progress of the transformation!

2 comments:

Shyra Jeane said...

It really looks beautiful. I really like the interiors. Wonderful share.

camper trailer sales

Jamie said...

I vote that you paint the inside a nice light gray. It won't show as much dirt as white, but is still light and makes things look bigger:)